QSEye & QSEye Lite provide support for image acquisition from QSI CCD cameras.
Both programs support the following:
- QSI 500/600-series cameras
- Control of camera exposure parameters including filter selection*
- Graphical subframe selection
- Visual focusing capability augmented with FWHM and HFR measurements
- Unlimited number of exposure requests can be submitted for automatic processing.
- Image data can be saved in FITS or TIFF formats.
*Control of some parameters is disabled in QSEye Lite.
QSEye supports dithering via PHD.
Both programs utilize the open source library QSICamera.